Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stop and Smell the Flowers


The New Year brings a promise of new hope, fresh beginnings and recovery from things we messed up with in the last year. It feels good to start with a clean slate and break away from old habits that pull you down.
Three days into the year…so far so good. I got to read the Bible; then jog or lift weights in the morning. I’m reading a management book to feed my mind. I’m having my sofa re-upholstered to give my living room a new look. I’ve been cleaning the house for 2 weeks & have come to the conclusion that I might as well transfer to a new house than to have the current one renovated. No big deal, right?

Overall, I am very much content with my life now. I have no backlog nor any missed opportunity. I can take time to stop and smell the flowers.

No comments: