Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 21 Letter to God

Heavenly Father, I rejoice and praise You because in a world of constant change, You remain immovable.
You taught us to trust in You. And that trust is not in vain.

You are a Steady Rock we can lean on.

Please help me accept things that are beyond my control.

Lord, grant me the wisdom to know your will.

Increase my faith. May I get the lesson you want to impart to me through this trial.

Let this situation lead me to spiritual maturity. Let this event draw me closer to you.

Let this event help me lead others closer to you.

Allow me to comfort others as you comfort me.

I humbly lay my life before you. Thank you for your unconditional love and compassion. In excitement I await my life's next chapter. With unyielding confidence I submit to you.

This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: