Thursday, December 14, 2023

Knowing Myself Better



Recently, I was asked to describe myself. Here's my answer:

I learn much better when I am motivated than pressured.

When I look in the mirror, I like what I see. I am physically fit.

I take care of myself by working-out four times a week.

I am powerful beyond measure. I work hard and fast at what I want to achieve.

I have laser-sharp focus.

I align my emotional state to my goals. I am wildly passionate and obsessed in fulfilling my goals.

What I share, I share with excitement. 

I believe in hard work.

 Courage and determination are my strengths.

I believe in delayed gratification.

I believe in the power of compounding.

I create opportunities to make money.

I love shopping for houses.

How about you, how will you describe yourself?



No comments: