Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Biased Towards Action


"Seize the first possible opportunity to act on every resolution you make, and on every emotional prompting you may experience in the direction of the habits you aspire to gain."  - William James

I love making things happen. I have the tendency to be impatient when nothing is happening to bring me closer to my goal. I am intentional and results oriented. This is what led me to write children's books. 
It may look easy but there was a lot of hard work involved. I had the conviction that I have stories in my heart that are yearning to come out in the form of books. I am an advocate for promoting love for reading at an early age. Reading with understanding takes a person to places he's never been and give him profound wisdom to live  a better life. 

Writing for kids is definitely worth it.

No comments: